Directions by car
First of all, remember that our accommodation is located in the historic center of Córdoba, so we recommend that you take these directions with you on the day of arrival (many GPS are not updated and show wrong information).
- From the A4/E5 take exit number 403/Córdoba Sur towards Plaza Andalucía.
- At the first roundabout go straight on, taking the first exit.
- At the second roundabout take the 2nd exit towards Centro Ciudad, crossing the San Rafael Bridge.
- Just at the end of the bridge turn right onto Avda. del Alcázar (pay attention: Avda. del Alcázar is just at the end of the bridge).
- At the end take the first street on the left.
- Just after that take the first street on the right (C/ Amador de los Ríos).
IMPORTANT: this street is restricted (except for residents and hotel guests). As you will see, access is controlled by cameras and a bollard. You will see an intercom on your left, next to the traffic light. Press the red button on the intercom and say that you are coming to Vitium Córdoba Accommodation. They will open the way for you and once here you must give us your license plate number so that we can authorize you. It is important that you pass only when the traffic light turns amber, as it will mean that the bollard is completely down.
- Continue straight ahead, leaving the back of the Mezquita-Catedral on your left.
- Continue about 500m and you will find us on the right. To unload your luggage, you can stand on the sidewalk for a few minutes.
ATTENTION: ACCESS BY ‘RONDA DE ISASA’ IS ONLY ALLOWED FOR TAXIS AND BUSES AND IS CONTROLLED BY CAMERA.
Here are the parking possibilities:
- On the other side of the river (Miraflores area) you can find free parking in the free parking esplanade (not to be confused with the one for residents) and in the nearby streets.
- In Parking La Ribera, 1. It costs €16.50/24h.
- In the Mezquita Parking (8-9 minutes from the hotel) with a cost of €17/24h
- In the Parking Centro Histórico or Parking la Victoria (they are about a 15-minute walk away but allow advance reservations and have very good rates for long stays) = https://parkia.es/aparcamientos/parking-parkia-paseo-de-la-victoria-cordoba-centro/
Directions from the train station or bus station
You can reach the hotel by bus (1,30€) or by taxi (about 7-10€).
The line that goes from the stations to the historic center is number 3. You should stop at ‘Calle San Fernando’. Once there, continue down the street for about 150m and take the first street on the right. We are about 150 meters after turning.